Wednesday 27 April 2011

Work In Progress (WIP) Wednesday!

This week, alongside the realta blanket, I'm also working on a Cassandra Shawl
using some Violet Green 4ply Merino.I've just completed the first of three sections.
This pic shows the pattern best;




and the colour is more accurate here;



Also, here are some more pics from the weekend.
My rolls which were ever so pretty but not entirely cooked



Pics from the barbecue on Monday








And here is Tilda on her way to the cinema with her ear-defenders. She lasted about 30 seconds before the noise became too much for her - she's going to try again when she's ten!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - coming out of blog lurkdom to say that we love ear defenders here too! My not-quite-6 yr old also has yet to sit through a film at the cinema. Why do they make it so loud?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - someone else read it!!
    I've been to see Harry Potter at one of the 'baby' screenings, but they will only let you take babies up until their first birthday, which is a bit mean, I feel. At those showings, you can't hear the film for the crying babies!
    Tilda *really* wants to enjoy it too, I think. Poor pickle. We don't even have proper curtains at home to make it all dark 'like the cinema' when we watch a DVD - bless her!

    ReplyDelete