Sunday 3 April 2011

Mothering Sunday

Today started too early for my liking, with Winnie the first to waken. Here she is learning her IT skills on kneebouncers.com.
Pretty much a normal Sunday here, but I got a lovely pink sparkly card from the girls,and this week I've already received a new camera and a big bundle of wool, so I'm very lucky! In the supermarket this morning Tilda insisted upon buying me flowers, so I have a lovely bunch of fresias - which smell absolutely beautiful!
After lunch we went for a spot of geocaching. The first we went to,GC2P877 was too tiny and we didn't find it, despite looking for half an hour, so we went to another close by, GC2ANY5, was nice and easy and Tilda swapped a magnet for a whistle!
When we got home, I managed a most impressive (for me) ruck and set about tidying the kitchen cupboards. Everything over a year out  of date is for the bin, all of the allergicky stuff will have its own space, to be renamed the shelf of death! Here are the before and during shots - still not finished yet though.








No comments:

Post a Comment