Friday 29 April 2011

A Right Royal Affair

Today was the day of the wedding of Prince William to Catherine Middleton. I got a wee bit excited, but it seems I was the only one in this house! Tilda spent the day dressed as a cat, Winnie started out in a posh frock, but it didn't last long. She slept all the way through the service then woke up with a new tooth!

Later on I got a Little Tikes horse on wheels for Winnie for £7.50 and a bottle of glitter paint for 20p in Asda. Bargains!






This is me dressed up as a daisy in the fancy dress competition at our street party for Charles & Di's wedding in '81!



I made a functional, but really unnatractive ipod holder for Tilda as the sound of it being dragged along the floor proved too much for me! Tilda chose the button.



We also heard the terribly sad news that one of Nyree's kittens, Lily, passed away in the night, so rest in peace, sweet little Water Lily.

1 comment:

  1. You makeavery cute daisy!!!!! And theo of cover - espe iakly the button - is lovely too x

    ReplyDelete