Saturday 14 May 2011

Well, now that Blogger is working again,

lets add some more pictures on.
On Wednesday we went for a walk with the gang up to the lock where we had a picnic. The bigger kids spent most of their time chucking mud into the river and getting really, really filthy. Part and parcel of being four, I reckon. The tide mark on the bath showed she had a good time! Rowan was her usual rock-star self and sat in the wagon with her shades on, taking it all in!









Thursday was a bit of a pyjama day - I recieved a black and white indio wrap that I had traded for my plum elipsen and its really rather lovely. Here it is with the rest of the stash.

 


Yesterday Tilda's Timbuktu Ocah Doll Sling arrived and she seems quite taken with it. We went to Sarah's for cake-club then briefly stopped in at Nyree's to say hello to the kittens and to collect Nyree's blocking wires for when I finally finish the Cassandra shawl - I'm about four rows away now but they are very long rows, so they take a while to get through - a couple of hours each!

No comments:

Post a Comment