Tuesday 10 May 2011

A long overdue catch-up

I tried yesterday, but I couldn't get Blogger to work properly. Ah well!
Friday was cake-club at Laura's. It was nice to have Nyree there! I managed to kick the wagon with my little toe and ended up with a purple, poorley foot. humph.
Saturday - Nyree and squidlets came for the afternoon.
Sunday - we did the entire week's shopping on foot using the wagon and trolley! Tilda went for a very short ride on her bike - it hurts her wrists apparently!
Monday - waited for the wagon canopy to arrive. Its really good, but does render the entire thing huge! It certainly makes doors difficult! We took a trip to the chippy to try it out and Tilda sat in the shade to eat hers. I wish I fitted!
Tuesday - I had the dentist in the  morning to replace a filling that has fallen out four times. I think he did a better job this time, but the anaesthetic has worn off now and it feels a bit sore. We collected my parcel of wool from the post office - Kauni Effektgarn EQ. There was a surpise 50g ball of the black/grey colourway in there too and I'm thinking it might look good with the rainbow. hmm.

Tilda has been practising tandem wrapping and we are waiting to hear from Steve. He thinks his retina has yet another tear.













No comments:

Post a Comment