Monday 23 May 2011

Oops

I appear to have forgotten to update for the last week! I have no real excuse, apart from being stuck into my crochet in the evenings, so spending less time online.
Steve had his eye op on Tuesday and had to stay overnight as he had a wheezy reaction to the anaesthetic. He unfortunately has to keep his face down (chin to chest) all the time for at least a week which means that he has a sore neck and can pretty much only play on his DS!
We've had playdates with Nyree et al. Mildred the Kitten is the dark tortoiseshell seen here.

Cake club was at Tabi's new house which is lovely
On Saturday Tilda had a fairy and pirates party at the leisure centre - she wore her Tinkerbell dress and stood out amongst all the pink!


Also - progress on my shawl this week,

Todat Grampsy came over for lunch and I've made some bread. Not much else doing!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colours on the shawl :-) I was just reading back through some of your older posts and noticed you mentioned Beeston. Do you live near Derby by any chance as we are living there at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only just noticed your comment - should read my emails more often! We are in Long Eaton and always up for a meet up. We'll probably be going to tbe Fun Club in Stapleford next Tuesday (7th)if you wanted to join us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just spotted your comment so unfortunately we already have plans for the 7th :(. I live in Derby City Centre but am getting pretty good with public transport to get out and about places, it would be lovely to meet another home educating family :)

    ReplyDelete